Friday, December 3, 2010

So what you think about my music video picks?

As you can see from prveious posts i have put up a lot of my favorite musaic videos so i had a easy place to find and play and enjoy my favorite music from anywhere in World thanks to embedding from Yahoo music and free blog from Google pretty cool how the internet user can take some of the best free stuff from various competitors and use it for there liking.

So tell me what your favorite music is from my list and why not go ahead and tell me yours from your favorites.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but
when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!


Here is my blog - copenhagen dj

Anonymous said...

у нас на вышеприведенном сайте вы сможете взглянуть на огромный выбор [url=http://www.filmkpktut.ru/]телефонов бесплатно[/url].